1. What's your favorite candle scent? Cherry Blossoms. (Sakura. This is weird.)
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Stana Katic. (because I can't marry her.)
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Zac Levi. (coz I can't marry him either.)
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? IdontwannagetmarriedIwannastaysingleandletthewhipwhipthroughmyhairasIridethroughtheglenfiringarrowsintothesunset. 30.
5. Do you know a hoarder? YES. I hoard love. And spouses. Lol. (Not joking.)
6. Can you do a split? Nope.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 8.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? I. CAN'T. SWIM.
9. How many countries have you been to? Does pooping in Japan count? Coz if it does, 4.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Nope.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Need to know my husband's name first.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? SAME.
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? 65%.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? You mean anime, right? Dear heavens. Gensomaden Saiyuki and Cardcaptor Sakura.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? We don't celebrate Halloween in the Philippines.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Yes.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I have a Filipino accent. Why do I need more?
18. Did your mother go to college? And university. And law school.
19. Are your grandparents still married? Uh. My grandads are dead. So, essentially, yes.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Self taught.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Yes.
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? HK Disneyland.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Japanese! So I can watch anime without subtitles.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? The former.
25. Is your father bald? Nope.
26. Do you know triplets? Nope.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? CHUCK.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Nope.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Mang Inasal? (lol.)
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? No.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? No.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? My name is non gender specific. It's actually my parents' shipper name.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Yel. It's weird, I know.
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? as of right now? ANNA KENDRICK because dear heavens.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural area.
36. Can you whistle? Hahha. No.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Nope.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Define breakfast because for me it's the first meal of the day whatever time I may wake.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Nope.
40. What medical conditions do you have? I hate needles.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Once.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Of course.
43. Where do you buy your jeans? From the store. Doh.
44. What's the last compliment you got? "She can do it." (I'm shallow AF.)
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Always. I can also decide what I want to dream of. It's like Netflix.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? The iced kind.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? I'm the next Imelda Marcos. Haha. No. 10.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Roman Catholic.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? I never believed in him. We didn't have a chimney and I thought that Santa didn't know where the Philippines is located. Lol. And I kinda thought that he only visits the countries with snow. (And my parents are horrible liars.)
50. Why do you have a tumblr? Because of CHUCK, tbh.